Let your diabetes management melt seamlessly into your life with our mobile apps for iPhone, iPad and Android phones. One of the best rated on the market, it makes balancing your blood sugar easy, even when you’re offline.
The highs and the lows
Keeping an eye on your glucose levels is simple with weekly summary charts, and our insulin tracker helps you stay on top of all your medications. Plus, with Track3, you can leave the printouts at home for your next doctor’s appointment: simply generate a report in the waiting room or email your log remotely.
Food, glorious food
Nobody wants to spend hours meticulously pouring over every last morsel so we’ve done all the pouring for you. Whether you eat in or out, you can access detailed information from one of the largest nutritional databases around. All your favourite restaurants, grocery store buys and ingredients are available at the swipe of a finger and you can even add your own recipes! With customizable serving sizes, a favorites list and pre-set entry categories, food can be glorious again.
Working up a sweat
You’ve put in hours at the gym so you deserve to have something to show for it. Find out how many calories you burnt on a run, input calorie and carb data straight from your cardio machine or create customized routines to stay on top of your exercise plans.
- Carb and calorie details for over 80,000 foods, 500 specific food brands, and 300 restaurants.
- Adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of Carbs in your meals.
- Add foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life to your applications database.
- Build a “favorites” list of foods and exercises for quick entry.
- Does not require a connection to the internet, so you can stay connected to your health anytime, anywhere.
- Creates an automatic food journal that can be shared with doctors and clinicians.
- Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program and as a PDF document.
- Check how many calories you are burning during exercise.
- Record your own insulin types.
- Track glucose, insulin, and medications.